Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Catchment area

All enrolments are subject to our enrolment management plan.
Any student who resides within our catchment is entitled to be enrolled at the College. Our catchment map may be viewed at
Current proof of residency needs to be supplied at interview by showing:
  • one primary source e.g. a current lease agreement, rates notice or unconditional sale agreement and
  • one secondary source e.g. a utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas) showing the same address and parent’s / guardian’s  legal name.
The following groups of students will be entitled to enrol even though they may reside out of catchment:
  • children and young people subject to child protection orders
  • siblings of current students at the school (excluding siblings of students enrolled in the Creative Arts Excellence Programme)
  • students whose parent or legal guardian is employed by the school
  • students who live outside the catchment who are verified with a disability providing the school offers a specialised disability program closest to their home and that meets their individual needs
  • students who have been excluded from another school, dependent upon the conditions related to the exclusion and subject to the agreement of the Regional Director
  • subject to available capacity, places in the Creative Arts Excellence Programme will be available to out of catchment enrolments if the student satisfies the school’s criteria for placement in that programme and the defined number of places has not been filled by in-catchment enrolments.
  • Parents of students who reside out of catchment may still apply for enrolment of their child. Enrolments will be accepted depending on availability of places.