Nicolette Foxton is the Youth Support Coordinator (YSC) at FSCC and is available from Monday to Friday. The role of a YSC is to support at-risk students in Years 10 - 12 so they can remain engaged in education or alternative pathways. This will enhance their opportunities for further education and sustainable employment. Working closely with young people, their families, and the other school staff, she helps these young people overcome barriers that may negatively impact their education. Our YSC also assists students with the transition process should they wish to leave education for an alternative pathway.
The YSC can assist with:
- Attendance issues
- Relationships / Social Skills
- Suspensions / Cancellation process
- Social / emotional / physical well being
- Conflict with family / peers/ teachers
- Financial difficulties / homelessness